The service on our website is covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith. In order to protect the legitimacy of guarantee for all parties concerned.
By ordering iRemovalPRO service, you buy the software license for an initial one-device use. You are permitted to use one copy of the software for your one device (iPad or iPhone or MacBook), that you indicated (provide serial number) by filling out the order form and ordering service.
- The service guarantees a 100% refund within 7 days after the purchase, if:
- The order status is NOT COMPLETE* in the iRemovalPRO database.
- You contacted the support team but they could not provide you with the ordered service in full.
- The service does not return money after the purchase and successful use:
- The order status is COMPLETE** in the iRemovalPRO database.
- You refuse from the help of iRemovalPRO support team.
- We do not refund money after 7 days from purchase.
- In case of device re-blocking (reset to factory settings or erased). Simply use the program again for free.
- The service was not purchased at iremovalpro.com website.
- Please read the description of the service carefully!
In case you have ordered service without GSM module activation, your iPhone will not be able to receive and make calls!
We don’t provide a refund for such cases because our homepage contains full information + there is a warning about it at the checkout page. We are not responsible for customers who don’t pay attention to what is stated on both pages.
What does mean the order status NOT COMPLETE? *
Order status identifies unsuccessful software usage. The status shows that the client did not download and did not use the service or the client installed the software but it did not provide the services that the user ordered. It’s indicated by the program logs (software error).
Please note that within 7 days our service will be sending notifications about the status of the uncompleted order and about the possibility to fix it as well as about sending a request for a refund.
If you have an error or experience issues during the process, please contact us immediately for the support!
What does mean the order status COMPLETE? **
Order status identifies successful software use. That’s means that user successfully purchased, downloaded, and used the software. According to our Terms of Agreement & Refund Policy COMPLETE status indicates that we successfully provided service for customer.
We produce a refund through payment system.
It will be applied to your payment method used during checkout. In most cases, once a refund has been submitted, the issuing bank will post it to your account within a couple of hours. Refund amount will not include bank charges
Refunds can be sent back only to the original payment method used in a charge. It’s not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account).
We submit refund requests to payment system immediately. But you may see the refund as a credit approximately 5-10 business days later, depending upon the bank. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.
In case of purchasing a service for a not supported device, the company has a right to provide a partial refund cutting $1,61 – $2.06 fee.